Birmingham City Council’s Adult Social Care & Health Directorate is inviting applications from organisations and groups across the City to support the development of Neighbourhood Network Schemes from June to December 2018.
This is across the following Constituencies and Wards (as per pre-2018 local election boundaries):
• Edgbaston - Bartley Green; Edgbaston; Harborne; Quinton
• Erdington - Erdington; Kingstanding; Stockland Green; Tyburn
• Hall Green - Hall Green; Moseley and Kings Heath; Sparkbrook; Springfield
• Hodge Hill - Bordesley Green; Hodge Hill; Shard End; Washwood Heath
• Ladywood - Aston; Ladywood; Nechells; Soho
• Northfield - Kings Norton; Longbridge; Northfield; Weoley
• Sutton - Sutton Four Oaks; Sutton New Hall; Sutton Trinity; Sutton Vesey
• Yardley - Acocks Green; Sheldon; South Yardley; Stechford and Yardley North
There is a maximum of £40,000 available for each Constituency which will be issued through either one Constituency grant (of up to £40,000) or up to four Ward (pre-election boundaries) grants (of up to £10,000)
Applicants can express an interest in multiple areas but this will need reflecting in the application form.
The closing date and time is 12pm on Friday 25 May with decisions to be made week commencing 4 June 2018.
Please find more information below: