Master Medical Device Audits and Compliance Workshop
Medilink WM patron MasterControl offers this half day workshop to businesses to learn more about the changing medical device regulatory environmentsAdd To Calendar
Medilink WM patron MasterControl offers this half day workshop to businesses to learn more about the changing medical device regulatory environments, successfully navigating audits and the value of using digital solutions for managing quality and compliance, including the technical and risk management documentation requirements.
You will learn:
- The latest quality management system requirements for medical device manufacturing.
- Technical and risk management documentation requirements.
- The status of the EU’s Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR), which is set to replace the current Medical Device Directive (MDD) in 2020.
- What to expect with the changing EU regulatory landscape.
- Highly-knowledgeable life sciences industry experts will provide valuable insight on these topics and demonstrate how medical device and component manufacturers can position themselves for success.
In addition to the educational experience, this workshop will include opportunities to network and learn from your peers about their best practices and use of technology to navigate regulatory pathways and achieve compliance.
- 08:30 Registration, arrival refreshment
- 09:00 Welcome & Introductions
- 09:15 Presentations (Read more >)
- 11:00 Refreshment break
- 11:20 Post market surveillance
- 12:20 Brief overview of MTC facility, followed by lunch
- 14:00 Event concludes
To find out more visit Medilink WM events here >