Birmingham City Council spends millions of pounds on the procurement of work, supplies and services each year, with a diverse local supply market (of all sizes), offering a wide range of commercial opportunities.
It is vital that local companies know how to tender for the work and win the business, so Birmingham City Council has put together a presentation to help potential tenderers. It gives direction on the following:
• Our Vision, Priorities and Procurement Objectives
• How to find out about our Work Opportunities
• How to Bid for Work
• How we Evaluate and our Awards Process
• Contract Management and Transparency
• Checklist to help you
• Contacts if you need any further information.
If you have any questions or need advice then please email email@example.com
For more details on procurement please go to www.birmingham.gov.uk/doing-business