The Help to Grow: Management programme is a 12-week Government-backed programme aimed at SME leaders, in order to boost their performance, resilience and growth potential. The programme is 90% Government funded and a fee of only £750 is paid by the participant.
This 12-week programme consists of facilitated online workshops, face-to-face delivery, independent learning, peer-supported learning and one-to-one mentoring.
Designed to be manageable alongside full-time work, there are a wide range of modules available, including financial management, strategies for growth and innovation, leading high-performance teams, and approaches to digital adoption. By the end of the programme participants will develop a tailored business growth plan to help lead your business to its full potential and have access to an extensive alumni network.
Why participate in the Help to Grow: Management programme?
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate within your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agilit
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth market
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
Eligibility To join the Help to Grow: Management programme, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- Be from any industry sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
For any general enquiries regarding the programme, please contact the Aston Centre for Growth team at Aston Business School via: firstname.lastname@example.org.