Take your business to the next level by joining the Aston Programme for Small Business Growth.
Develop your leadership skills and build a targeted growth strategy for your own business in the company of other ambitious business leaders.
Aston Business School is among 1% of business schools worldwide with triple accreditation, and since 2014 has also held the Small Business Charter reflecting its expertise in SME engagement.
As part of Aston Business School, the Centre for Growth creates impact for SMEs through a range of targeted specialist programmes, practical in delivery and underpinned by leading research.
It is free of charge and offers:
- Workshops taught by experts in SME leaderships and management.
- One-to-one support to help you tackle your business challenges.
- Networking with other early-stage business owners from the Midlands.
- SME case studies from business leaders talking about their growth journey.
- Guidance through the various external finance options available to you.
- The opportunity to pitch your growth strategy to external finance experts.
- Time to explore the strategic growth opportunities for your business
How to apply:
To apply you need to submit an application form which is available by:
- Downloading it from www.aston.ac.uk/smallbusinessgrowth
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Or calling the programme team 0121 204 3225
- Application closing date: 25 October 2019 (please email completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Interview date: 6 November 2019 (please contact as soon as possible if you are unable to make this date, so that we can reschedule your interview in good time)
- First workshop: 13 November 2019
For further information about the Aston Programme for Small Business Growth, please contact Christian Byron: email@example.com /0121 204 4034/3225