UK Construction Week 3 - 5 October 2023
The UK’s largest built environment event returns to Birmingham with Finditin as Premium Event Partner. Register as a Finditin VIP and gain free entry to UK Construction Week with discounted stand space available for Finditin members.Add To Calendar
UK Construction Week Birmingham (UKCW Birmingham), the UK’s largest event for the built environment is back and Finditin is delighted to announce that we are proud Premium Event Partners.
Innovative, inspirational and progressive, UK Construction Week (UKCW) Birmingham returns for its ninth year this autumn, with a ‘call to action’ for the sector to set its own agenda rather than wait for the government to respond.
The UK’s largest event for the built environment, registration is now live for UKCW Birmingham, which will run from 3 - 5 October; it will run alongside two co-located shows, Grand Designs Live and Timber Expo, which celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2023.
The three-day construction show, welcoming over 25,000 visitors, will hero culture change in construction and will feature over 6,000 products and services. Over 150 CPD hours during sessions led by 400 thought leaders and keynote speakers including West Midlands Mayor, Andy Street will also be attainable at UKCW Birmingham.
UKCW Birmingham will also feature sessions and seminars led by industry experts across the show’s six stages:
- UKCW Main Stage - used to tackle overarching construction industry topics, with a mixture of keynotes, panel debates and case studies from industry leaders.
- Sustainability Hub - the heart of Timber Expo. The hub programme will tackle the issues, layout strategies and case studies to help the sector reach its net zero targets.
- Infrastructure Hub - From digitalisation to improving quality and sustainability, this hub will deliver a three-day programme for those working on infrastructure projects of case studies, debates, networking opportunities, and keynote speeches on crucial issues.
- Digital Construction Hub – the centre piece of innovation at UKCW. This hub will deliver a series of presentations and panel discussions including topics such as Information Management using BIM.
- CPD Hub – a mix of industry relevant CPDs delivered by industry experts, association partners, government departments and exhibitors.
- Culture Change Hub - a focus on improving inclusivity within the built environment, wellbeing and mental health and professional development.
In addition to the main stages, the Careers Centre will provide a series of talks aimed at those interested in a career in construction, whether that be graduates, students in further education, or those looking at a career change.
UKCW Birmingham will see over 6,000 products on display from over 300 exciting exhibitors including Bosch, Schneider Electric, Google, Graco Distribution, Wavin, Cemex, Hanson Plywood and many more. This year, the multi award-winning show has also attracted an abundance of overseas exhibitors, including brands from as far afield as Australia, India, Norway, Turkey and the UAE. With more than 75% of exhibitor slots already taken, UKCW Birmingham is on track to be the biggest and best yet.
Other key features include:
- Future Lab - featuring ground-breaking and innovative products including the Exoskeleton from exhibitor German Bionic; a wearable device that can make users feel less tired and reduce the risk of strain injuries.
- Robotics Theatre sponsored by HP, will showcase all types of construction robotic innovation.
- COBOD 3D concrete printer will be live printing a house.
- UKCW Role Model Awards - celebrating the unsung heroes of construction, the award ceremony will be taking place on the main stage on 5th October.
- Timber Expo - celebrating 10 years at UKCW this year, the UK’s largest display event for wood and timber presents the future of the sector - from sawmills, timber cladding and mouldings to doors, windows and flooring products.
- Seminar programme - details of the comprehensive seminar programme and CPD opportunities will be revealed in July, covering latest building regulations, the Building Safety Act and its implications, and advice on retrofit.
Register for UKCW Birmingham as a VIP visitor and gain free entry, along with the following benefits:
- Access to VIP Lounge
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee
- Invitation to opening night party
- Exclusive invites to networking events
To enquire about stand space or sponsorship opportunities, please contact the UK Construction Team quoting 'FinditinBirmingham' to discuss your requirements.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org DD: 0203 225 5217 – Ext: 573 / Mobile: 07956 307 908
Don't forget to follow UKCW on social media @uk_cw #UKCW2022