Soft Market Testing Event : Birmingham Adult Substance Misuse Services
Birmingham City Council wishes to invite potential service providers to attend a Soft Market Testing Event regards the provision of Adult Substance Misuse Services in Birmingham.Add To Calendar
Birmingham City Council wishes to invite potential service providers to attend a Soft Market Testing Event regards the provision of Adult Substance Misuse Services in Birmingham.
The event will take place from 10.00am – 11.30am in Committee Rooms 3 & 4, Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham. B1 1BB on Friday 25th January 2019
The aim of this event is to:
- Gain the views of the provider market regards how harms created by substance misuse can be best addressed in Birmingham into the future from a prevention / treatment / recovery perspective.
The objectives are to:
- Understand how the necessary pathways can best be provided including those relating to acute care, criminal justice, mental health and homelessness.
- Understand how specific responses can be developed by individuals affected by the harms caused by alcohol, NPS and Class A drug use.
- Gain the view as to how the recovery outcomes can best be achieved.
- Share the position regards the current and future contractual arrangements.
- Share the position regards the financial position and understand what is possible within the context of reducing financial resources.
If you have any questions regarding the above please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If you would like to attend the Soft Market Testing Event could you please confirm your attendance to Kevin.J.Jones@birmingham.gov.uk by close of play on Thursday 24th January 2019.