Smithfield Birmingham: The city's most important regeneration project
Join FinditinBirmingham at UK Construction Week for a panel session you don't want to miss!Add To Calendar
Smithfield Birmingham is key to unlocking the potential and growth of the city and long-term economic and social prosperity for the region.
The £1.9bn Smithfield regeneration of the iconic indoor, open and rag markets in Digbeth will be pivotal in the wider, long-term transformation of Birmingham and central to the plans to create a new vibrant market that celebrates the 'city of a thousand trades'.
Join FinditinBirmingham at UK Construction Week on Wednesday 4 October for an information-packed session which will update suppliers on everything there is to know about the project, the design proposals, timeline of works and most importantly what will be coming up for local suppliers.
Listen to the discussion about the design, vision and development with our high-profile panellists:
- Birmingham City Council - Simon Delahunty-Forrest, Assistant Director Development (Prosperity & Sustainability Directorate)
- Lendlease Development - Selina Mason, Director of Masterplanning & Strategic Design at Lendlease, Ben Horsfall, Senior Development Project Manager and Sadie Thomson-Ashworth, Socio-Economic Development Manager
- Prior + Partners - Jason Prior - Founder & Director
Please use the booking system below to book your place to attend.
This event is part of UK Construction Week and we will register you as a UKCW VIP visitor to gain free entry with the following benefits:
- Access to VIP Lounge
- Complimentary tea/coffee
- Invitation to opening night party
- Exclusive invites to networking events
- FREE parking (usually charged at £16.95)
PriceThis event costs £10.00 + VAT per delegate
LocationNEC, National Exhibition Centre