Introduction to Social Media
A masterclass that will discuss the role of social media in businesses and why and when to use itAdd To Calendar
In this masterclass an expert in social media will discuss:
- The Role of Social Media in business and why and when to use it.
- Which Platform? With so many platforms from Facebook to Snapchat, LinkedIn to Twitter; what do I use and do I need to do them all?
- Maximising your content – like any marketing your content is key – is it what my customers want to see and how do I get it?
- Targeting, Followers and likes are great but are they my customers?
- Legal Considerations – with any platform what do I need to do?
- Analysing your data to get the most out of your time
- Ongoing Planning & Scheduling, can I plan in advance?
- Business Diagnostic and signposting to further sources of support and information.
This course is for businesses who are currently trading in the GBSLEP area.
This FREE workshop is delivered as part of the Enterprise for Success Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP and Local Authority partners.