FinditinBirmingham Breakfast Event: Birmingham Eastside Special
Yes we're back! Book now for our first Meet the Buyer event of our Autumn programmeAdd To Calendar
It’s an exciting time for Birmingham Eastside with incredible transformation plans set to create 60,000 jobs and 10,000 new homes over the next decade.
FinditinBirmingham is delighted to announce that our physical events programme is back and our first Autumn breakfast meeting will be in Digbeth at the heart of this fantastic regeneration!
Birmingham City Council’s impressive 15-year programme of regeneration will see an explosion of activity with new homes, shops, restaurants, cafes, and leisure facilities.
Ambitious plans for a mammoth redevelopment of Digbeth have been approved, work has started on the next phase of the West Midlands Metro extension and a £570m deal will see Mace Dragados work with HS2 in two stages to finalise the detailed design and build of Birmingham Curzon Street station.
Join us for an exclusive breakfast event on Thursday 30 September at 7am, to hear about the exciting future developments:
- Visit Digbeth at our chosen venue; Factory Works in the Custard Factory, just a short walk from the Bullring and Birmingham New Street Station, and Birmingham’s imminent HS2 station at Curzon Street (Click here for venue and parking info).
- Hear presentations from Birmingham City Council about Birmingham Eastside's Inclusive Growth Strategy Plan.
- Meet Martyn Woodhouse, Project Director at Mace Dragados.
- Listen to detailed plans from HS2 Ltd about Birmingham City's HS2 Station, Curzon Street and the opportunities during construction.
- Talk to Daniel Moore, Procurement Manager and Kirsty Robinson, Senior Buyer at Midland Metro Alliance.
- Network with other businesses face-to-face over breakfast.
The opening of the station, with the extension of the metro line, and the introduction of Sprint, will make Birmingham Eastside one of the most connected parts of the city.
BOOKING OPEN BELOW.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: With official COVID-19 restrictions behind us, we're eager to get back to our physical events, however there will be plans in place to make it a safe environment for you.
- You are required to pre-book your place below to access the event. Please do not simply arrive expecting entrance.
- Entrance times will be staggered so that we can control numbers and manage queuing, there will also be a one-way system.
- We will implement contactless registration, so we will not be handing our any physical badges.
- Attendees are respectfully asked not to come to the event if they are showing any symptoms such as a high temperature, continuous cough, or a loss or change to taste or smell. We will check your temperature on entry.
- Paper handouts will not be offered either, however you can access the delegate list and any other event materials online in our Virtual Meeting Room. (Link to be forwarded)
- Spaces between exhibition stands will be increased and aisles widened for social distancing.
- This will also apply to the seating area for presentations.
- The venue will have enhanced cleaning procedures in place, with hand washing and sanitising facilities.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the team by emailing email@example.com.
BOOKING NOW OPEN BELOW.
If you experience any problems with booking a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PriceThis event costs £20.00 + VAT per delegate
LocationFactory Works (at The Custard Factory)